Most of these are on facebook, so sorry fb friends for the double whammy! We had a wonderful time in D.C. My absolute favorite place was the Library of Congress. So much gorgeous architecture and artwork! Got to see Thomas Jefferson’s library – inspirational! Runner up: The Museum of Natural History (one of the Smithsonians). Enjoy!
Book Month Challenge
- @thatnolenchick Thx for mentioning my post! I tried to comment on yours but couldn't get the password to work! ;) 4 days ago
- @mishlovinlife No, but Anne Patchett does! parnassusbooks.net/blog/annpatche… 6 days ago
- @MommaBeThyName Thx for the RT! 1 week ago
- Do grown-up girls still have BFFs? karissaknoxsorrell.com/2012/10/07/wan… 1 week ago
- @SheliaMullican Didn't Madeleine L'Engle say something like this? All art is incarnational - I think that was it. Beautiful! 1 week ago